A quick update from us…
We’re incredibly excited now to be adding SEO services to our agency’s service offering – it’s been a long time coming, but we wanted to ensure we had our processes locked down before we expanded into this field!
What is SEO?
Search engine optimization is the process of affecting the online visibility of a website or a web page in a web search engine’s unpaid results—often referred to as “natural”, “organic”, or “earned” results.
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of putting your best foot forward so your content, products and services appear on page 1 of Google. Our strategy focuses on the top searched keywords for your business and/or industry to maximise the organic traffic your website obtains.
Why focus on SEO?
SEO drives highly relevant, organic traffic to your website. With a good SEO strategy, a business website can rake in tens of thousands of visits per month and increase your overall prospects. Combined with a solid conversion strategy, SEO can provide high brand awareness, website subscriptions and ROI. In the long-term, SEO pays off in dividends by providing you with visitors who are already interested in your services but may not be aware of your company.
In a nutshell, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is the process of optimising a website so your content appears on page 1 in the search engines. Ideally, you would target search phrases that prospects who do NOT know of the website or business use, when searching for the products and services that the business and website attempt to sell. This is to get you in front of your competition for searches that are related to your industry, services and/or products.
How to measure SEO?
● The website being SEO’d is ranking well in Google for the keywords being targeted in the campaign. This means at a minimum, most keywords are on page 1 of Google. Many keywords will hopefully also be within the top 3 positions.
● Typically this will also mean an increase in organic (free), search-driven traffic to the website.
● This will is reported on with monthly traffic reports generated from Google Analytics.
● A successful SEO campaign will also ensure that your business is represented strongly and professionally when people search for the business specifically
● There are many listings for the business in business directories etc, taking most places in Google page 1
Our Special SEO Offer
For our existing and past clients, we have put together a special offer to incentivise you to try our new SEO service. We are offering you 25% off FOR LIFE to show you what we can do for you.
This offer is only valid for existing or past clients of Maple & Honey and is valid until October 31st, 2018. Please read our SEO product descriptions to find the right package for you. No locked in contracts, we simply ask for 4 weeks notice in writing to cancel our services – read our terms of service for more.Learn More
In this time, we will be able to show you the value a good SEO strategy can bring your business and help you drive more organic traffic to your website.